Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Haunting!

Have a Spooktacular Halloween! It has been a while since I posted a new blog. I apologize. It takes so much work to post everything on all my sites, sometimes one gets left behind for a while, but I am back! And I have brought a few spookies to share!


In gearing up for my upcoming craft show I have been trying to pump out the cards. Interestingly enough, the creativity is all there. The ideas and thoughts are rolling in! (which is awesome of course) But the time to sit and create has been a problem! Having quiet focus is not easily come by in my house! Anyone interested in baby sitting? ;) So on these cute spookies I used a variety of 3D embellishments, foam 3D adhesives and Halloween images from La-La-Land Crafts and The Greeting Farm I stamped, colored with Copic Markers and created this fun group of Halloween Greetings. These range in price from $2.00 to $3.00 depending on design, however they are not quite ready for sale. We'll see what sells this weekend and anything left is all yours! (If you see something you must have, I do take orders and can create a few cards especially for you. Send me an email or post a comment below to chat with me about what you need!)


Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for my Christmas Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!