Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Riley's Birthday Wishes!

So it's been a while since I've entered into any challenges and I thought with the current inspiration going on at some of my favorite blogs I should enter! Along with that I participated in a Card Swap with fellow Paper Divas on FaceBook, so this all worked out... cards for a swap and a challenge or two!



Here's my step by step as I created these cards...

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Wish me luck my friends! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! You certainly gave alot of attention to detail! Thank you so much for joining us at our MarkerPOP challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs, Marie XX MP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alco..... goood uck with your CMC entry!
    Hugs, Marie XX CMC DT ...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!