Sunday, May 22, 2011

For My Hero



Handcrafted with blue or brown card stock.. I made four cards total. Two are on blue card stock and two are on brown card stock.

Using beautiful "Patriotic Collage" paper, I stamped the HERO sentiment and attached it in layers on the front. The inside was left blank for your personal message, with the exception of two stamped stars in the corners.

Cards are $3. each and come with an envelope. In the corner of the envelope is a Happy Patriotic Bee.. Shipping is $1. for the first card and 10 cents for each additional card.

Cards will arrive in a cello sleeve to keep them protected until ready to use.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Find me on fb: www.facebook.com/AllieCatBeads.fanpage

♥ Thank you for looking! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!