Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Farm Fresh Challenge #14 Entry

Hi There! So today I have a super sweet wedding couple called Kissy Kissy by the Greeting Farm. It is a digital image I printed onto 80# card stock and colored with Copic markers.

I used My Mind's Eye designer papers and Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Dusty Concord for the sentiment and inking around the image. I added Stardust Stickles to the bride's flowers, bow and ribbon on her dress.










I will be entering this cards into the Friday Spy Day Chellenge #14

Thanks for looking and be sure to click the follow button to the right of this post to keep up to date with my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!