Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Anchor

Hello Friends, Fans and Followers!!

So today's post is one for the sailors! My husband served in the Navy for 6 years and I love sailor and Navy themes. This card was so much fun to make! I started by using a CC designs image and coloring it with my Copics. I used fun papers from DCWV's All About Boys paper pack.


  The inside will be finished to match the front.

I'll be entering this guy in the following challenges:


Thanks for looking, following and fanning!! =)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Allie. Love the darling image, the boyish colors... the paper is perfect... and the stars and ribbon look great with the theme. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute card! I like the way you added the s little star brads. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! What a fun little scene you've created! Thanks for joinging us for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun! Love that little boy image and the ribbon! Wonderful job on the Sweet Stop Sketch! I am so glad you joined us in the Sweet Stop Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!