Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Bookmark for DT Day!

Hello Fellow Crafters!

Today, over on MelJen's Challenge Blog,  I get to share with you something I've made that is "anything but a card"! 

One of my favorite things to collect are bookmarks. I love them. Bookmarks with quotes, prayers, pictures, any kind of bookmarks. So I decided to share with you a sweet bookmark I've made. I've kept it simple, using two patterned papers for the background and a friendly little sentiment I stamped in Memento Ink on to a scrap I had. I punched it out using the scalloped circle punch from Stampin' Up! I used Apple for Teacher and colored it using my Copics, fussy cut it, then popped it up using foam adhesives.

I hope I inspired you to get crafty! Be sure to swing by MJD Challenge Blog for more "anything but a card" inspiration from the other DT Members!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!