Sunday, February 10, 2013

Riley's Sweet Friend

With Valentine's approaching, I should've been working on Valentine's cards, 
but of course I wait til the week before!! 
Well, for today's creation I went back in time to my very first experience with cling stamps -  
Riley & Co. 

I love, love, love Riley!! 



So for this card I used Heart Riley and colored him using my Copics. I used Versafine ink to stamp the word "kisses" inside the heart from my mimi & miles set. I die cut the image using my oval & scalloped oval dies. I stamped the sentiment on the front using Amy R's set & SU! punches for them. My ribbon is from The Paper Temptress & I attached 3 square brads to keep it simple and masculine while still adding a little something.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:


Here's the close up and the inside...


Wish me luck & don't forget to follow my blog! The more, the merrier!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you didn't use the traditional colours for this sweet creation...it's just lovely....thanks for joining in at Card Crafter's Circle this week. ps......our new granddaughter is named Riley...hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful little card. Your moose is so cute, and I like the non-traditional colors -- perfect for a male. Wonderfully done. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour choices, lovely to see something different from the norm! And oh isn't that such a sweet little moose!

    Thanks for joining us at Card Crafters Circle this week!

    Kerry Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card...inside & put! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!