Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Elf

Happy Birthday To You!

I loved this image when I found it over at The Paper Shelter! It's so cute..and EXACTLY how I LOVE my sundae's to look! lol! So for this one, I printed him on Neenah Solar White paper and colored him with my Prisma Color Pencils. I haven't used them very much and would LOVE to take a class if they offered them nearby. Until then it's youtube tutorials. :) I used paper drom DCWV Celebration paper pack and my sentiments are from Amy R's Best Birthday sentiment set. I used my stickles on the cherries for some bling and the red striped paper had glitter too..nothing says celebration like sparkle! I finished the inside to match as well.

 I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting!! :) 

By the way - Paper and Such is celebrating their one year anniversary! Checkout their blog for savings - 25%off any order through Wednesday 5/23!  
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. It makes me smile (and hungrey for a yummy sunday like that). I like all the details and the bright, fun colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sundae! YUM! Great papers with the added sparkle! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image!! Great coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!