Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Congratulations Professor Owl!

Another card has been created!! 


I love the way this one came out! For this card I used another MelJen's Image called Professor Owl. Isn't he so cute?! I paired him up with Paper from my new Glitz Laced with Grace 8x8 pack. I colored the image using my Copics and stamped the sentiment "congratulations" in London Fog and wrote over it using my Star Dust pen. I also outlined Professor Owl's cap with the Star Dust pen and added three star brads. 



I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a cute image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, love your colors and coloring...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I just love your owl! It's a perfect graduation card, too! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! cute image and colors. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute cute image and those little stars are a perfect embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card Gina. Love the Owls. Thanks again for joining us. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!