Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Go Grad!

Happy Graduation to all the 2012 Seniors!!
I made this card for a close friend of mine who's daughter graduated on Sunday. She loved the card and thought it was amazing. I think she is amazing! Graduated as Valedictorian with Honors.. we are all so proud of her! 

So here's my creation.. I used another Digi from Sassy Cheryl, her digi's are awesome! I created and used my own word art sentiment. :) Colored her with Copics and used paper from my brand new Madeline Collection Paper Stack. The flowers and brads are by The Paper Studio.  


 Her favorite color is purple, as is mine.. the girl has good taste. lol!! So I made her two pieces of jewelry. The bracelet is a keepsake of her graduation and the necklace is an all-occasion piece. I think they both came out amazing...so did she. :D

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great image - so celebratory! I love the three flowers too ... lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    xxx, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this card is so sweet and that digi darling. and the jewellery is just beautiful! thanks for plying along at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, I need one of those for a nephew and thanks for the reminder, I need to mail it tomorrow so it won't be late! Nice job coloring. Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I love the images over at Sassy Cheryl's. You did a great job colring this cutie. And I love the jewelry you made. Especially the necklace! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just too cute and your jewelry is fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the ME4Y challenge this week! : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!