Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday "Down on the farm"!

So!! This is my 2nd post for today..possibly not my last. I am so happy I get to be creative and craft today, although, with all the bickering between my girls I am not sure how much longer it will last...anywho! Here is a sweet and fun birthday card. My image and sentiment are from Paper and Such and they are super sweet little chicks, aren't they?! I used paper from the DCWV Celebration paper pack and my circle nestability die cuts and cuttlebug to trim the image and the sentiment. I colored the chicks using my copics and stamped my "prairie grass" stamp along the bottom in 3 different shades of green. I sponged the sentiment and heat embossed it for a little extra pizzazz and added my three colorful brads to finish it off.
 I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks For visiting!!

13 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute, and such fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such for our challenges this week! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, love your focal point and colors. thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happy little chicks, such a bright, cheerful card! Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a west card. Cute image! Adorable card. Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! Love your bright, cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love those little chickies! Great colours and sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love your number paper with the birthday theme! thanks for joining us at SSiC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I love the image and the sentiment! Looks like you are having a productive day! Thanks for joining us again at SSiC!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful .. so gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
    XOXO Michi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute, cute card! Thanks for joining in the ME4Y challenge this week! : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card!! Adorable image and love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really cute card.Thank you for joining us at SFC.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card - loveley motiv. Thanks for joining SFC.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank You for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your words of encouragement and kindness brighten my day!